Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
All cakes may contain nuts/nut traces
* 2 weeks notice is required for celebration cakes and 1 week for cupcakes, subject to date availability.
* We prefer 6 months notice for Wedding Cake orders / short notice will be taken dependent on availability of dates and a rush fee may be added.
* Fruit cakes have a layer of marzipan under the icing.
* Whilst we will endeavour to match any design, or colour, all cakes are handmade therefore differences may occur.
* We reserve the right to use our artistic judgement when designing and creating your cakes, and may need to adjust your order accordingly.
* Any changes to orders must be made at least 1 week before date of celebration; these will be accommodated if possible at an extra charge.
* We cannot be held responsible for any interference with the completed cake once it has been collected/delivered.
* Once delivered/collected the cake is no longer our responsibility.
* Whilst most of the flowers, figures and cake toppers are handmade in sugar, THEY ARE NOT EDIBLE as they may contain wires and other non-edible materials. They must be removed from your cake before it is cut.
* You are responsible for ensuring that caterers/venues are aware of this fact.
* A deposit of £10 is required when ordering. All deposits are non-refundable. This can be paid via Paypal/ cash or bank transfer, your order is not confirmed until the deposit has been paid.
A non-refundable deposit of £20 is required when ordering our sweet/dessert cart and a £20 refundable deposit is required for breakages, The £20 will be refunded on receipt of our cart back in perfect condition.
* A £50 deposit is required when ordering a Wedding cake, with the outstanding balance being due for payment no later than 6 weeks before the wedding date. All deposits are non-refundable.
* If the final balance for your Wedding cake is not received, we will not proceed with your order.
* We take all complaints seriously if you experience any problem complaints must be made within 2 days of the receipt of the cake. at least half or all of the cake must be returned for investigation.
* The maximum refund offered is the value of the cake. Further compensation is not available.
* If you have to cancel your order for any reason, you will be liable to pay for any special order items, and for any work that has been started. In addition if a Wedding cake is cancelled within 6 weeks of the wedding date the full outstanding balance will be payable.
DELIVERY / COLLECTION
* Celebration cakes can be collected from us in Dudley
Wedding cakes can be collected up to 1 day before wedding, or delivery and set up can be arranged to your reception venue for a small charge.